Imagine your teams operating at peak performance: leveraging each other’s strengths, style preferences, trusting one another.
What would be possible for your business?
Teams are central to accomplishing the strategic goals your organization has set for the year, quarter, or month. When your teams don’t operate at their full potential, your organization doesn’t make the strides you’d planned for in revenue, operations improvements, or customer satisfaction.
The Pendolino Group in partnership with The Institute for Strategic Leadership offers a proven methodology for dramatically increasing the effectiveness of your teams with an evidence-based suite of ongoing assessments in a dashboard available for every team, every leader, and every team member. The dashboard offers a dynamic view of the teams preferences, strengths, blind spots, and a host of key factors so that every team member can an up to the minute understanding of what works and what doesn’t in their team.
Key Benefits of the SmartLeader Apps Approach:
- Unify a team, rather than operating as just a collection of skills and individuals
- Develop mutual trust by removing the mystery of how team members work best
- Build effective team collaboration dynamics by making visible individual and team strengths, blind spots, stressors, energy, resilience, and working style preferences.
- Identify clear team goals, values, and behaviors
- Uncover key issues limiting your teams’ effectiveness
- Continuously measure the level of improvement using the dashboard tool
Best Candidates for SmartLeader Apps:
- Group Executive Teams leading and providing shared services to a portfolio of businesses
- Business unit leadership teams
- Newly formed leadership teams, often post-restructure or post-merger, seeking to establish the foundation for high performance early in the team’s establishment phase
- Established, well performing teams seeking to lift performance to the next level
- Dysfunctional teams seeking to address significant performance issues